- In a saucepan, heat 1 liter of water with the vegetable broth. Peel and mince the onion, then brown in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil.
- As soon as the onion is colored, add the rice to the pan and cook over high heat for 1 minute before pouring in a quarter of the vegetable broth.
- Once evaporated, pour in half of the remaining broth and cook again.
- In the meantime, clean the artichokes and cut the hearts into quarters before sprinkling them with lemon. Place them in a saucepan, cover them with water and cook until tender.
- When the broth has evaporated, pour the rest over the rice and cook until the rice is tender.
- In the bowl of a blender, place a ladle of rice, add half the artichoke quarters, the miso, and mix. Then serve the rice with the artichoke quarters and the mixture.
For 4 people
300 g semi-brown rice
1 small onion
1 C. of miso
1 cube of vegetable stock (low in salt and without glutamate)
2 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil